Finding the Biological Insights you need
Join us to learn how our team of experts help biopharma companies discover and derive impactful insights from their tissue slides.
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2018
- DEFINIENS AG HEADQUARTERS, Bernhard-Wicki-Str. 5, 80636 MUNICH, GERMANY
Spend the afternoon with our team of pathologists, scientists, and imaging experts, exploring advanced image analysis and unlocking a greater understanding of the tumor microenvironment.
Introduction & Keynote
- 13:00 Thomas Heydler, Definiens CEO - Introduction
- 13:15 Ralf Huss, Chief Medical Officer Definiens - Keynote “Standardized Tissue Profiling for Insights Generation delivered via Definiens Web Based Insights Portal”
Customer Success Stories
- 13:45 Marlon Rebelatto M.D. - Principal Pathologist at MedImmune - “Machine learning for PDL-1 scoring”
- 14:15 Dr. Hanny Musa - Translational Medicine & Clinical Pharmacology Boehringer Ingelheim - “Characterization of the Tumor Microenvironment and Immune Profile in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer”
Interactive Demo Sessions
- 1. Patient (or Tissue) Profiling with Definiens IO-Panel
- 2. Definiens Insights Portal experience
- 3. Insights generation with Definiens Macroscope
- 16:15 Günter Schmidt, VP of Research Definiens - “Cancer therapy response prediction using deep learning in histopathology”
- 16:45 Mark Roberts, Senior Director Diagnostics Development Covance- “From Biomarker to CDx”
- 17:15 Michael Rasche, CCO Definiens - Closing remarks
- 17:30 Networking Dinner
Not ready to register but want a reminder a week before the forum?